Cappers are machines that carry out the operation of capping of bottles, , jars and other food containers, by means of metal, plastic, cork closures.
The operation of the machine depends on the type of closures, which can be:
- screw: They are already threaded and are screwed onto the socket of the container;
- roll-on: before being applied are smooth; the thread is created by compressing the closure (necessarily aluminum) around the thread of the bottle by means of special rollers
- twist-off: they are the typical capsules for glass jars. They are applied in a similar way to the screw , but much less rotation is required to complete the screwing;
- press & twist: they are equipped with a plastisol seal that expands by conforming to the container thread during steam vacuum closure
- crown: typically used for glass bottles, are made of metal with polymer seal on the inside. They are made to adhere to the mouth of the bottle through a hollow spindle that folds the edge.
- cork or synthetic: exerts vertical compression on the head of the cap that enters the mouth of the container and subsequently expands, ensuring tightness.
At Teampack S.r.l you will find a wide range of overhauled and updated machines at a really advantageous price. Below you will find a selection of capper available from us.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE