The maintenance of a plant or of a single machine is important in order to avoid any production block which could lead to tossible wasted time and money.
TEAMPACK over the years has specialized in maintenance and technical assistance of:
- Machines and lines for bottling and treatment of mineral waters and soft drinks
- Machine and lines for the potting and treatment of powders and flours
- Machine and lines for bottling and treatment of oil and viscous material
- Machine and lines for bottling and treatments of food prodcut in oil or in vinegar or jam
Teampack’s teams, composed of engineers, mechanical technicians and specialized electricians, give us the opportunity to intervene at the customer’s plant in a timely manner to avoid any slowdown in the production line.
Teampack S.r.l give the possibility to plan maintenance in order to grant the machines longevity and pur customers satisfaction.
Having a large warehouse available, we are able to supply, if necessary, both original and compatible spare parts at advantageous prices.
Machinery Safety Adaption
Worker safety has become an increasingly important necessity for every company. The cost of a new compliant machine, according to the EC directives, can often be an unsustainable cost by many; therefore adapting existing ones can be a valid alternative.
Understanding this growing need, Teampack s.r.l has decided to acquire the useful skills to offer our customers this opportunity.
Our team of specialized technicians will come to your factory to evaluate what are the operations to be carried out to secure your plant or your
Based on what is seen in the inspection that will be carried out we evaluate with the customer which is the best solution, to secure the
machine viewed or the entire system.
All operations and evaluations made by Teampackl s.r.l’s technicians are carried out according to the following CE directives, standards and
- Machine Directive 2006/42/CE
- EMC Directive 2014/30/UE which regulates the electromagnetic compatibility of equipment – apparatus and fixed installations
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/UE
- EN 12100
- EN 13857
- EN 349
- EN 13850
- EN 60204-1
- EN 61000-6-2
- EN 614-1
Once the intervention has been completed at the customer’s company and the machine secure has been made, the CE Declaration of Conformity is issued.